After dropping a number of mixtapes this year, Chief Keef returns with his third studio album, The Dedication. The album serves as a follow-up to the Chicago rapper's 2015 record, Bang 3.
The 15-track project includes features from A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie, Lil Yachty and Tadoe and features production from D. Rich, StuntMan, Turbo, Ness, CBMix and K.E. on the Track.
In other news, Apple Music is producing a documentary based on the Chicago rapper’s life called The Story of Sosa: The Movie. The report claims that the film will cover a large portion of the rapper’s life, including his jail time, rumors of his death and landing a multi-million deal with Interscope. No other details about the documentary are known at the time but it will release in December as a way to celebrate the five-year anniversary of Chief Keef’s debut project, Finally Rich.
Check out the tracklist and listen to The Dedication below.
Chief Keef's Dedication Tracklist
1. "Ticket" (prod. by D. Rich)
2. "Keke Palmer" (prod. by StuntMan)
3. "Mail Box" (prod. by D. Rich)
4. "Cook" (prod. by D. Rich)
5. "Bad" Feat. Tadoe (prod. by Turbo)
6. "Text" (prod. by StuntMan)
7. "Get It" (prod. by D. Rich)
8. "Glory Bridge" Feat. A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie (prod. by Ness)
9. "Negro" (prod. by K.E. on the Track)
10. "Less Speed" (prod. by D. Rich)
11. "Come on Now" Feat. Lil Yachty (prod. by CBMix)
12. "Kills" (prod. by D. Rich)
13. "Told Y'all" (prod. by D. Rich)
14. "Let Me See" Feat. Tadoe (prod. by D. Rich)
15. "Be Back" (prod. by Turbo)