The Los Angeles County Coroner’s Office has released the official toxicology findings after Mac Miller‘s tragic death.
The toxicology report revealed that he had fentanyl, cocaine and alcohol in his system at the time of his death and was dead hours before he was discovered. TMZ reports that the official cause of death has been listed as “mixed drug toxicity.”
According to the report, Mac's assistant found him unresponsive on his bed in a "praying position" -- kneeling forward with his face resting on his knees. The assistant described him as already being "blue" during the 911 call.
There was a 1/4-inch abrasion on the bridge of his nose, and there was blood coming out of one nostril.
An empty bottle of alcohol was found on the nightstand, near Mac's body ... and a bottle of prescription pills was found in the bathroom.
Cops found a rolled up $20 bill with white powdery residue in Mac's right pocket.
We're told the amount of each drug was not necessarily a lethal amount, but the combination is what killed him.
The entertainer tragically passed away at the age of 26 years old in September. At the time, the death was reported to be an apparent overdose.
Our continued thoughts are with Mac Miller‘s loved ones during this time.